Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In The Press


I was so ecstatic when Country Living wanted to do a spread about the relationship between fashion and decor. These images from my home are shown in the May issue and online under the House Tours (www.countryliving.com ). Country Living is great because they provide design ideas that are always so easy for anyone to customize themselves.

Finding inspiration for your home doesn't have to be difficult. Some of my favorite work simply comes from looking at gorgeous vintage dresses or even favorite outfits from my own closet! Instead of thinking that decorating is a once-a-year thing, start looking at it like your wardrobe. Fashion is always seasonal and so fun to experiment with and change...why shouldn't our homes be just as fun?

No comments:

visit my website

house and little house boutiques